Tuesday, January 26, 2016

LSAD star reader

The most beloved LSAD sculpture technician Pat Biesty is a genius who has the perfect solution to being stranded on a desert island .. Just don’t count on him to get you a take-away! Childhood book -  favourite daytime reads were Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle and favourite bedtime was The tiger that came to tea by Judith Kerr College book - Ways of seeing by John Berger Desert island
- Encyclopedia Britannica complete 30 volume set 15th edition plus 12 volume extra—the ones that every house in the country had at one stage, before the internet. I could read a few, burn a few for fuel, maybe eat a few, and if I had a bit of PVA make a boat to get off the island, …..and a kindle with a library of books! My mother told me this one. When I was 10 I went to the local library with her, went up to the counter and said, "I'll HAVE A CHEESE-BURGER, CHIPS AND A COKE!" “Shhhh! Please" says the librarian. "This is a library. You'll have to be quiet!" My mother makes me say sorry, after a few minutes I whisper in a very low voice, "I'll have a cheese-burger, chips and a Coke!"

No comments: